Sunday, December 23, 2007

Beating the House--Week 16


I was bound to come back down to earth last week but looked great until the final three games let me down big time...the Cowboys, Giants and Vikings all failed to cover...Dallas has looked downright mediocre so I took the points last night but also did the same with the Rams on Thursday so we're off to a 1-1 start in the penultimate week of the regular season...due to time constraints brought on by the holiday season, I will just list my picks without comment and hope that it brings me the same results as two weeks ago when I was slacking...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!


Cleveland (-3) at Cincinnati...pick: Bengals.


Green Bay (-9) at Chicago...pick: Packers.


Houston (+7) at Indianapolis...pick: Texans.


Kansas City (+4.5) at Detroit...pick: Lions.


Miami (+22) at New England...pick: Dolphins.


New York Giants (-2.5) at Buffalo...pick: Giants.


Oakland (+13) at Jacksonville...pick: Jaguars.


Philadelphia (+3.5) at New Orleans...pick: Eagles.


Washington (+6.5) at Minnesota...pick: Vikings.


Atlanta (+10) at Arizona...pick: Cardinals.


Baltimore (+11) at Seattle...pick: Seahawks.


New York Jets (+8) at Tennessee...pick: Titans.


Tampa Bay (-6) at San Francisco...pick: Buccaneers.


Denver (+9) at San Diego...pick: Chargers.


Last Week: 9-7 To Date: 128-89-7

No comments: