Sunday, January 27, 2008

Moving



Good morning there sports fans. I wanted to apologize to those of you that have been checking in to get the rest of my baseball rankings and to let you know that I will no longer be able to post them here. I have been incredibly busy and a great opportunity has come up that will no longer allow me to write for Fantola. I have been offered a position at Rototimes.com and I will be moving my work over there. As part of the agreement with Rototimes, I can no longer write for other web-sites or blogs. Look for my work next weekend as I will be writing a feature in the NBA section on Hot/Cold players. For those of you that wanted to see the rest of my rankings, you can check them out in the rotoworld discussion forums as I posted them there as discussion threads. Look for the closers thread and there will be links provided to the other positions within the closers thread. I wanted to say thank you to the guys at Fantola that allowed me to write here and to encourage them to keep up the good work. I will be checking in and reading their stuff regularly.

See you later sports fans and enjoy that Superbowl next weekend. I know I will.

Sincerely

Larry Yocum

1 comment:

Soccer Jerseys said...

Its so sad tell me whenever you are coming back, in fact i have not enough time to get updates so i have check out some latest news at this blog, so i is really boring for me if you are not posting any thing.