Monday, October 22, 2007

Ronnie Brown - Out For The Season



The Miami Herald is reporting that RB Ronnie Brown will miss the remainder of the 2007 NFL season after suffering a knee injury in Sunday's loss to the Patriots. Allegedly the MRI that he underwent today confirmed it.

Jesse Chatman is a must-add.

The Herald brings up an interesting question of whether the Dolphins should bring back Ricky Williams. Personally, I can't see it, but it is an option.

This is easily the biggest injury so far in 2007, as Brown was the #1 RB in Fantasyland when the injury occurred and it devastates an already-reeling Dolphin franchise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! fantola.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. fantola.blogspot.com rocks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

Anonymous said...

Don't teach your Grandma to suck eggs